Recovery and Mitigation Services
3Ci Global Solutions offers a full range of planning, mitigation and prevention consulting services to better prepare your organization before any crisis or disaster strikes. Whether it is a government agency, industry, airports, rail, security, university, public facility, business, municipality, or private non-profit, 3Ci Global Solutions offers expertise, technical assistance and access to their latest iCOM Informatics™ Solution technology and mitigation practices. Our team conducts a complete risk analysis, identifying vulnerabilities and designing solutions that will provide the greatest benefits to you and your organization, including oversight of engineering, fire assessments and construction services. Our highly skilled personnel also coordinates activities with all levels of government agencies and works to attract support and resources from public and private communities to ensure the success of these recovery and mitigation efforts.
Pre-Crisis and Disaster Services
- Identify risks to existing infrastructure and facilities
- Prepare security assessments for all aspects of business and key individuals
- Establish security IT and Fraud inspection tests
- Provide and prepare Standard Operating Procedures for high risk operations and assets
- Prepare mitigation strategies, which identify activities that prepare your organization, or business for a potential disaster.
- Review plans for new infrastructure to ensure they are built accordingly to avoid damage from fire, floods, earthquakes and other disasters
- Determine whether employees are protected at work and in their communities
- Develop business continuity plans to get operations up and running as soon as possible following a disaster
- Develop educational campaigns to inform employees, business associates and other audiences of your risk preparedness efforts
- Establish a training program for employees to prepare them to respond to any potential crisis, fire or disaster
- Develop a communications plan addressing all aspects of your business which may be effected and which you may need to address publicly, internally, or with the news media
- Coordinate with all levels of government agencies to ensure the organization's needs comply in disaster planning and fire legislation